The Ulticlip makes securing a holster a breeze. Simply open the clip, slide in the fabric of your pants or belt and then clamp it down.
- 100% American Made
- Military Grade Black Oxide Finish
- Heat Treated to RC 42-49
- C-1075 Spring Steel
- Wax Treated Steel – aids in smooth operation & rust inhibitor
- Minimum Profile, Maximum Concealment
- Over 10X The Retention Compared To Most Holster Clips
- Dual Mounting Bracket
- Size: 3.5″ x 7/8″
- Weight: .78 oz.
- Generally, same as above and based on the existing award winning retention system.
- The world’s first multi-tool holster clip and locking steel belt loop.
- No longer do you have to choose between a holster clip or belt loop; you can have both.
- The locking belt loop is designed for 1.5″ belts and allows the user to carry a holster, knife sheath or accessory Inside the Waist Band (IWB) or Outside the Waist Band (OWB).
- Integrated multi-tool has a screwdriver and multi-stage wrench.
- Made of high quality spring steel. Rated at over 200,000 pounds per square inch tensile strength and provides guaranteed durability and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
The Ulticlip IWB Holster is one of our most popular holsters!
We know there are a lot of options when it comes to buying holsters and other firearms related accessories. Thank you for your interest in our little company. Here are just a few reasons why you should buy from Athena’s Armory:
- Athena’s Armory is a husband and wife tag team duo of awesomeness!
- The products we sell are Made-In-The-USA by other awesome small businesses.
- Both of us carry everyday and are firearms instructors as well. Consequently, we only sell products that actually work for everyday personal defense!
- Above all, customer service is a top priority. Give us a call or email if you have a question.
- Products ship for free all across the USA!
- AthenasArmory.com is profesionally managed with up-to-date security protocols. Your transactions are secure.
- Likewise, none of your personal data is sold or used in any way.
- We provide informative articles under the “Learn” tab and in our newsletter, especially for those who are just beginning a journey into everyday personal defense.