This Simple Bling Concealed Carry Purse is just that – simple with a little BLING!
It is made with tumbled and uncoated Full Grain Leather
- Microfiber Accents
- Will become butter soft with weeks of use
- Highly durable and lightweight
- Fully lined interior
- Flap over closure
- Magnet holds the flap closed
- Holds daily necessities: cell phone, iPad, wallet, sunglasses, etc.
- Zippered interior lining pocket
- Overall Bag size, Scallop shape, Bottom: 9″ Wide x 2 3/4″ Deep x 8″ Tall Top: 8 1/2″ Wide x 1 1/5″ Deep
Outside Back Zipper Pocket
- Easy access to keys or credit cards
- Back zippered compartment size: 8″ Wide x 1″ Deep x 7″ Tall
- Zipper opens on all 3 sides (left, top and right)
- Includes Standard Holster with velcro backing
- Left and Right Handed use
- Special padding prevents gun imprinting
Slash Resistant Shoulder Strap
- 11-Ply Steel Cable Reinforced
- Cross Body Length
- Easily clips on or off
- Adjustable: shortest drop length = 19.5″ / longest = 25.5″ / total length = 49″
You can always upgrade the holster in your Simple Bling Concealed Carry Purse with a custom Kydex Purse Holster, made to fit your specific pistol.
We know there are a lot of options when it comes to buying holsters and other firearms related accessories. Thank you for your interest in our little company. Here are just a few reasons why you should buy from Athena’s Armory:
- Athena’s Armory is a husband and wife tag team duo of awesomeness!
- The products we sell are Made-In-The-USA by other awesome small businesses.
- Both of us carry everyday and are active firearms instructors as well.
- Consequently, we only sell products that actually work for everyday personal defense!
- Above all, customer service is a top priority. Give us a call or email if you have a question.
- Products ship for free all across the USA!
- AthenasArmory.com is profesionally managed with up-to-date security protocols. Your transactions are secure.
- Likewise, none of your personal data is sold or used in any way.
- We provide informative articles under the “Learn” tab and in our newsletter, especially for those who are just beginning a journey into everyday personal defense.